Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines.

This year, I decided to make individual and personalized Valentines for my friends.  I took some of their favorite things and handmade unique cards to suit them.  I worked at a Hallmark store for 5+ years, so I'd like to think I know a thing or two about cards.  And how to use them to get the things you want in life, like friendship and unicorns and butterflies.

I meant to post this yesterday, but I forgot.  A little late... but worth the wait.  Ew I didn't mean it that way, you dirty dirty people.

Also, the pictures aren't the clearest but I didn't notice until today when I uploaded them.  So sorry for the blurriness.  But here are some tips and ideas for all of you to create your own cards for your friends!

For your Pokemon loving friend:

For the Lil Wayne loving friend:

 For the Las Palmas loving brother:

 For the math major friend:

 For the Jenna Marbles loving friend:

 For the meme loving friend:

 For the Moe's loving friend:


For the Harry Potter loving friend:

 For the baking friend:

 For the gay best friend:

 For the Justin Bieber loving friend:


For the Kardashian loving friend:


My day was extremely successful.  I had several Valentines.  May you take forth my card-making wisdom and implement it into your daily lives.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment