Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Letter to Luke Bryan's Tour Driver

Dear Luke Bryan's tour driver,

This morning, while my mom and I were wandering the streets of Nashville, I accidentally walked directly into you.  I apologized and you said it was alright, but I feel bad.  So again, I am sorry.

You're probably tired, having to drive all over the country and set up for Luke Bryan's concerts every night.  You have a lot on your mind.  I'm sure your job is strenuous and it probably takes a toll on you.  You do not need blonde girls who aren't looking where they are going to plow into you like I did.  It was inconsiderate of me to walk into you.  I need to pay better attention to what I am doing.

I hope that you're enjoying your time in Nashville as much as I enjoyed the two hours I spent there this morning.  It was a pleasure running into you.

Sincerely,
Lindsay

P.S. Go the the Provence Cafe and get a Sherlock Holmes coffee and a salted caramel chocolate croissant.  Tell them Lindsay sent you.

P.P.S. They won't know who I am.

P.P.P.S. Please tell Luke Bryan that I am now a fan.  If he wasn't married, I would ask you to pass along my phone number.



No comments:

Post a Comment