Monday, June 17, 2013

Neighborhood Conversations pt. 1.

(This conversation takes place between 2 idiots, standing outside of my bathroom window)

Idiot 1: Girls get this sentimental thing and it kicks in, I don't mean to be a pig or anything, but that's Dylan's thing.  He's got game and stuff too, but all he has to do is start talking about his life.  And like if a girl has had something bad happen to her, then there's that emotional connection and that's all women need for you to get in their pants.  They play it off, but the way I see it now, it's only a matter of time.  And once it happens, I usually do a pretty good job and then it's in.  It's settled, it's there.

Idiot 2: Dude, when I was going to school, and my first period class I went to there was this super hot chick.  And the first day of school I show up to class late as fuck, and I walk in and I got brand new black pants on and a nice looking shirt and shit.  And Dylan had just like cut my hair.  He had shaved my head except for this right here.

Idiot 1: Nice.

Idiot 2: Which was about that long so I looked like fucking, like, Tin-Tin or some shit, you know, and like I had just started working out again.  So I show up in like nice pants, good shirt, and like my fucking biceps are like bulging out of like the shirt and shit.  And I show up and I sit down like I don't give a fuck because I haven't been to school in 4 years, so I sit down like I don't give a shit, you know?  And then like so this girl sits next to me and we're kind of talking or whatever, you know, and the next class I got her number.  And then I decided to get my hair for work to be more professional and show up to school wearing this, dude, and she fucking stops talking to me.

Idiot 1: Sometimes you gotta pay the price!

Idiot 2:  Yeah dude, no seriously.  Like, I'm the same person dude.  I've gotten even buffer since then.


(maybe she didn't stop talking to you because of your haircut, though...)

No comments:

Post a Comment